Please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or faxes please. Below are our careers opportunities available.
Full Time Positions:
Art Consultant/ Project Manager
– Develop new clientele and foster existing client relations
– Manage projects from beginning to end, including drafting proposals, creating spreadsheets, selecting images, contacting vendors, and overseeing production and delivery
– Assist with event planning
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro, Adobe Creative Suite
– Must be detail oriented and be able to multitask
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Art history/ studio art background preferred
– Experience with business administrative processes and proposal development a plus
Commitment: 5 days a week (M-F), hours between 9am-5pm. Must be willing to work late upon request along with occasional weekends to meet project deadlines.
Application Deadline – Rolling
Graphic Design Intern
Novo Arts is seeking graphic design interns. Applicants must be proficient in PhotoShop. Experience working with Mac operating systems is helpful. Experience with Illustrator is a plus, but not required. Advanced skills for these programs can be taught.
We are looking for applicants who can commit for 3-4 months. Part time or full time. Course credit can be arranged.
To apply please submit your resume, portfolio, and brief cover letter. Please indicate in the subject box that you are applying for the graphic internship.
The Marketing intern will function as a Marketing Manager on a day-to-day basis, reporting to the Marketing Director. The Marketing Intern will streamline and expand its marketing program. In addition to this, the Intern will be exposed to project management, customer research, design, cross-functional team meetings (e.g. with Operations, Sales) and other key marketing activities.
This program is a key recruiting vehicle for the Marketing team at Novo Arts Inc. A successful Internship may lead to a longer-term opportunity with the company.
– Analyzes consumer and market trends to address business opportunities and issues
– Develops presentations for internal/external meetings
– Participates in agency meetings and brand presentations
– Participates in creative evaluation, ensuring the messaging developed is both on strategy for the brand
– Identifies opportunities for growth and cost improvement